Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year, New Janustory

In 2016 I started a fun little writing challenge I called Janustory. The rules are simple: Each day write a chapter made up with the number of words of that day. January 1 - one word; January 31 - 31 words. Bonus points if it all makes sense at the end of the month and you keep to one sentence per chapter. This time around may be more challenging as I have five short stories on the back burner and today I put pen to paper for Novel #2.

So to launch 2018's Janustory - chapter one:

January 1:  Walking.

#janustory #wordcount1

2 comments:

  1. this sounds great.... I'm a writer also, mind if I join you? I'll start today....3 words....
    Thanks for th inspiration...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it! It helps wake up the brain in the morning.

    ReplyDelete